– Link removal tool and not a link removal service
– No link analysis or audits
– Email support
– No final report
Rmoov.com is not a link removal service provider but rather a link removal management tool.
Consider Rmoov.com a fancy Google spreadsheet, allowing you to manage the link removal process by yourself. However this has it’s downsides as email templates must be created by you, and you must also provide email server credentials to send removal requests. This is a huge risk as email servers could be blacklisted by spam protectors jeopardizing a companies mailservers permanently.
- Moderate pricing: Packages start at $49/mo. for 1,000 URLs with packages up to $399/mo.
- Limited features: Rmoov is designed strictly for advanced SEO’s or internet marketing agencies. Email templates need to be written, mail server credentials are required to send emails which is a huge risk for business owners. What happens if your domain gets flagged as SPAM? Now your mail servers are ruined as well as your domain.
- Unverified removal rate: Unfortunately there is no information regarding the number of links Rmoov.com has helped removed.
- No analysis: There is no link analysis performed by Rmoov. All link analysis must be completed beforehand. This means additional costs for MajesticSEO, Ahrefs, and Moz subscriptions.
- No metrics: There are no audits available with Rmoov.
- No backlink data: You will need to provide your own analysis and links that you want to have removed.
- No final report: Link removals are managed from within Rmoovs application.
- No combined reports: Combined reports help keep link removal campaigns organized. Unfortunately there are no combined reports.
- No Disavow: No Disavow files are provided.
- Email support: Email support is available.
- No live support: No live chat support available.