– Not a link removal service
– Extremely expensive pricing
– Email support
– No link removal reports
LinkRisk.com is NOT a link removal service provider and only an auditing service. In order to recover from a Google penalty is imperative that bad links are removed and not just disavowed.
If you have an algorithm penalty, or especially a manual penalty you will want to consult with a bad backlink removal service.
- Insane pricing: Packages start at $249/mo. with the largest packages at a staggering $3,000/mo. making LinkRisk one of the most expensive auditing services on the net.
- Audits only: At such expensive pricing you would expect manual analysis of your links. Unfortunately this is for automated link analysis with no link removals.
- Zero links removed: Don’t expect any link removals here. LinkRisk is an auditing platform only.
- Moderate analysis: A moderate approach to checking backlinks by classifying links by a unique LinkRisk scoring algorithm.
- Unknown metrics: There is no information regarding what metrics LinkRisk uses in its classification.
- Zero backlink data: Buyers are responsible for having their own subscriptions to backlink data sources. That means you need to upload your own links for LinkRisk analysis.
- No final report: There are no final link removal reports since LinkRisk is not a link removal service.
- No combined reports: Again, since this is a not a link removal service there are no combined reports to reflect the work completed between service sessions.
- Disavow: Disavow files are provided.
- Email support: Email support available Monday-Friday.
- No live support: No live chat support available.