– NOT a link removal service
– Expensive pricing for only audit
– Limited English email support
– No final report
Linkquidator.com is NOT a link removal service provider and therefore cannot be recommended for any type of Google penalty recovery.
There are no positive reviews available on the internet. However there are numerous reviews though that complain of unanswered support emails.
- Moderate pricing: The average price of a package is around $150, with packages as high as $297.
- Limited links: There are no unlimited package options.
- No Links Removed: This is NOT a backlink removal service, instead this is a backlink auditing service only based on LinkDetox’s API.
- Limited analysis: Links are analyzed via an algorithm that utilizes only a few metrics.
- Limited metrics: Only 5 metrics used in analyzing each backlink
- Limited backlink data: Data is limited and is pulled only one backlink source. It’s recommended to have links checked via all backlink data sources.
- No final report: Disavow files are provided, however no final link removal reports are provided as this is an auditing service and not a link removal service.
- No combined reports: Combined reports help keep link removal campaigns organized. Unfortunately there are no combined reports.
- Disavow: Disavow files are provided.
- Email support: Extremely limited support with many online reviews stating poor response time or no repsonses at all.
- No live support: No live chat support available.