– No link removal service
– Expensive packages
– Limited email support
– Only disavow file
Linkdetox.com is a link analysis and auditing service, not a backlink removal service. In order to recover from a Google penalty a website must remove toxic and unnatural backlinks.
Due to the fact that auditing services have limited benefit we cannot recommend LinkDetox as a link removal service or to help with Google ranking issues.
- Expensive packages: LinkDetox charges more than most link removal service providers for only backlink audits!
- No links removed: LinkDetox is not a link removal service. Therefore it should not be used as such. Please refer to other link removal providers to remove links.
- Moderate analysis: LinkDetox’s tool is one of the better auditing tools on the market. Be careful though as links are often throws false positives and good links are marked as toxic.
- Limited metrics: It seems that LinkDetox’s tools use a limited number of metrics to determine the quality of a link..
- Limited link data: While LinkDetox boasts 24+ backlink sources they don’t use the major ones like Ahrefs or MajesticSEO.
- Final report: LinkDetox doesn’t offer a final report per-say, but they do offer revisions and analysis of links at anytime.
- No combined reports: Since LinkDetox is not a link removal service they do not provide final link removal reports.
- Disavow: Disavows are provided by LinkDetox at any time, however keep in mind that you should only disavow a link after having attempted to remove it.
- Limited support: Email support available Monday-Friday.
- No live support: There is no live chat option available.