– Hands-off service, LinkDelete.com handles everything for you
– Cutting edge backlink audits
– Fast & friendly support
– Detailed final reports
– Easy penalty recovery
November 2016 Update:
LinkDelete is still our number one, and currently only recommended link removal service provider. We’ve watched the industry transform since we first started our website and many of the companies that we initially reviewed have since gone out of business.
We’ve worked with LinkDelete as our primary link removal service provider at our SEO company since we initially launched a link removal option at our company. With hundreds of campaigns white labeled to LinkDelete we couldn’t be happier.
LinkDelete was the first link removal service provider created, innovating the industry and creating the standard for link removals and manual Google penalty recovery.With over 7,000,000 toxic links removed and thousands of penalty removals LinkDelete boasts the best success rates in the industry.
We selected LinkDelete as our number one service due to the fact that they handle the entire link removal process from start to finish. LinkDelete makes it easy to remove the unnatural links that Google wants removed while ensuring the good links are kept in place. They offer the most lowest rates in comparison to other providers and offer exceptional support.
- Cost-effective: Full link removal packages start at $97
- Unlimited links:Other services are limited by the volume of links they can work on in a month, LinkDelete can handle link removals requests of any size.
- 3 million links removed:LinkDelete boasts the most links removed in the industry.
- Highest removal rates: Average link removal rates of 40-80%
- LinkDelete’s backlink audits are the best in the industry, better than many other link analysis providers in the market.
- Over 25+ metrics used in analyzing each backlink
- Full backlink data: Unlike other services LinkDelete uses all of the major backlink checkers to identify backlinks
- Unnatural links database: Since starting LinkDelete has gathered all of the links that Google has cited as unnatural link to their clients via Unnatural Link Warnings and reconsideration request responses. They currently boast a database of over 25,000 domains.
- In-depth final report: Each month LinkDelete provides an in-depth final report that outlines all of the work done. The report provides information such as the URLs worked on for removal, the method of contact used: email, contact forms, support tickets, hosting companies contacted, and any other methods. The reports detail the results of contact, if the link was removed, date of contact and relevant notes about the links being removed.
- Updated & combined reports: Every month that you are a member of LinkDelete you’ll also receive a combined final report. This combined final report reflects the work completed in the previous months of service and the latest link status and notes about that link removal.
- Disavow: Disavow files are also provided to you based on the results of the removal efforts. If a link was not removed by the Webmasters LinkDelete’s disavows will reflect that.
- Fast support: In our experience LinkDelete responds to support tickets within hours, even on the weekends.
- Live support: LinkDelete is the only link removal service that offers live support nearly everyday of the week.
LinkDelete has a variety of testimonials of their service which can be viewed on their website, I’m providing a few different testimonials here from other clients that have also used their service.