LinkRemovalReview.com is all about identifying and reviewing the best bad link removal services, and in turn helping with Google penalty recovery and improve the quality of your search engine rankings.
It’s undeniable, the SEO methods and services that used to work for so long have now come under fire by Google. Maybe you hired an SEO company or service provider to help you, or bought links in order to achieve top rankings. Suddenly your rankings have plummeted and you need to recover quickly.
We understand. Which is why we’ve created LinkRemovalReview.com. Recovering from a Google penalty doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated. We’ve done the hard work for you tracking down all of the tools and services to help you get your rankings back.
The Top 3 Link Removal Services
#1 – LinkDelete.com
– Hands-off service, LinkDelete.com handles everything for you
– Cutting edge backlink audits
– Fast & friendly support
– Detailed final reports
– Easy penalty recovery
LinkDelete was the first link removal service provider created, innovating the industry and creating the standard for link removals and manual Google penalty recovery.With over 3,000,000 toxic links removed and thousands of penalty removals LinkDelete boasts the best success rates in the industry.
We selected LinkDelete as our number one service due to the fact that they handle the entire backlink removal process from start to finish. LinkDelete makes it easy to remove the unnatural links that Google wants removed while ensuring the good links are kept in place. They offer the most lowest rates in comparison to other providers and offer exceptional support.
- Cost-effective: Full link removal packages start at $97
- Unlimited links:Other services are limited by the volume of links they can work on in a month, LinkDelete can handle link removals requests of any size.
- 3 million links removed:LinkDelete boasts the most links removed in the industry.
- Highest removal rates: Average link removal rates of 40-80%
- LinkDelete’s backlink audits are the best in the industry, better than many other link analysis providers in the market.
- Over 25+ metrics used in analyzing each backlink
- Full backlink data: Unlike other services LinkDelete uses all of the major backlink checkers to identify backlinks
- Unnatural links database: Since starting LinkDelete has gathered all of the links that Google has cited as unnatural link to their clients via Unnatural Link Warnings and reconsideration request responses. They currently boast a database of over 25,000 domains.
- In-depth final report: Each month LinkDelete provides an in-depth final report that outlines all of the work done. The report provides information such as the URLs worked on for removal, the method of contact used: email, contact forms, support tickets, hosting companies contacted, and any other methods. The reports detail the results of contact, if the link was removed, date of contact and relevant notes about the links being removed.
- Updated & combined reports: Every month that you are a member of LinkDelete you’ll also receive a combined final report. This combined final report reflects the work completed in the previous months of service and the latest link status and notes about that link removal.
- Disavow: Disavow files are also provided to you based on the results of the removal efforts. If a link was not removed by the Webmasters LinkDelete’s disavows will reflect that.
- Fast support: In our experience LinkDelete responds to support tickets within hours, even on the weekends.
- Live support: LinkDelete is the only link removal service that offers live support nearly everyday of the week.
#2 – Backlinkremoval.com
– Upfront, yet expensive pricing
– Link removal service
– Email support
– No final report
BacklinkRemoval.com is a new link removal and clean up service that was recently created in early 2014.
Unfortunately there aren’t many reviews of Backlinkremoval.com online, and there aren’t any verifiable testimonials available.
- Expensive pricing: Packages start at $397 for only 500 links and the largest package is $1,197 for 5,000 links.
- Limited links: Unlike services like LinkDelete, there are limitations on the number of links that can be worked on at one time.
- Unverified removal rate: Unfortunately there is no information regarding the number of links Backlinkremoval.com has removed.
- Basic analysis: A limited approach to checking backlinks by classifying links by link type and anchor text rather than extensive metrics.
- Limited metrics: Only 5 metrics used in analyzing each backlink
- Limited backlink data: Webmaster Tools links only. No other backlink sources available.
- No final report: Disavow files are provided, however no final reports are provided.
- No combined reports: Combined reports help keep link removal campaigns organized. Unfortunately there are no combined reports.
- Disavow: Disavow files are provided.
- Email support: Email support available Monday-Friday.
- No live support: No live chat support available.
#3 – Deletebacklink.com
– Expensive pricing
– Link removal service
– Email support
– No final report
Deletebacklink.com service was introduced in late 2013.
Unfortunately there aren’t any reviews of Deletebacklink.com online, and there aren’t any verifiable testimonials available.
- Expensive pricing: Packages start at $270 for one domain and 500 links.
- Limited links: The largest package available allows for only 5,000 links.
- Unverified removal rate: There is no verified removal rate available.
- Limited analysis: A limited analysis of links by only using several metrics to determine link quality.
- Limited metrics: Only a couple of metrics are used to determine if a link is good or bad.
- Backlink data: Backlink data is used by Webmaster Tools, Ahref and SEOMoz
- Final report: A final report is provided with each package.
- No combined reports: Since each package is a one-off package there are no combined reports.
- Disavow: Disavow files are not provided. Disavows are available for purchase for an additional $80..
- Limited support: Email support available Monday-Friday.
- No live support: There is no live chat option available.